Monday, January 18, 2010

January Hostess and Customer Specials

Hi there, I have just got a sneak peak of PartyLite's 2010 everyday catalogue (its not due out till the 1st of FEB) and I must say I LOVEEEEEEEEE all the new products that are being introduced.
Hubby is sure to have a fit when he comes home from work and I show him my own personal wish list LOL.

Below you will see some photos of our January Hostess Rewards. Hostesses start earning rewards for all shows starting from $150.00.
But our hostesses aren't the only ones that get rewarded for shopping with PartyLite. This month customers whom spend $30.00 on any item in the catalogue can also purchase one of these Fab retired items for a fraction of their R.R.P. Why not get your friends together and book a show with me today!! Just email me with your name, address and mobile number and I will contact you within 48 hours.

0 comments: